Maun Travels

by - 04:27

Wow I didn't even realize I haven't posted anything on the
blog in such a long time. Being overwhelmed with a
thousand and one tasks more so that I have so many tasks
on my plate.

Enough excuses

So a month ago or so I got the opportunity to go to Maun.
Maun is beautiful to say the least, I was in absolute awe.
So I stayed at Maun Lodge, which has a beautiful view of
Thamalakane River. More pictures less talking is my motto.


THAMALAKANE RIVER






MAUN BUS RANK



BON ARIVEE RESTAURANT


While out, we went into this interesting restaurant by
the name Bon Arivee situated directly opposite the
Maun International Airport. The decor inside was
very interesting unique to say the least.





Saw this cool framed album by one of the best musicians to come out of Botswana, Thato "Scar"Matlhabaphiri. #SupportLocal


While leaving Maun after a beautiful experience
this is a shot taken early morning


You May Also Like

0 comments