#NoBaecation

by - 08:36

#RaJolaWenaWetsang


Yes that was my hashtag and I should
copyright it :D. So my December, due
to work commitments was not
planned accordingly. I saw myself
making two impromptu trips around
South Africa. One to Haartbeesport and
the other to Sun City.


HARTBEESPOORT


So on the Sunday morning we left Johannesburg to
go celebrate someone specials bday :)


A little picture before we leave of course.
Wore my Angelina Bella sleeveless blazer
and kept it short and simple as we had a
hot day ahead of us.

FIRST STOP!

FRENCH TOAST KOFFIE KAFEE


So our first stop was this here cafe.
The decoration was totally French Inspired
as is expected given the name. It was beautiful.


hmmmmmm! Lets keep it moving shall we

CABLE CART


First time ever on a cable cart.
We got so busy in Cape Town
that we failed to get on the Cape
Town one. The proof is in the
picture but i somehow do not
have the pics from the cart but
I have a picture from the top.




Last destination was the dam.
We went to a secluded area
by the dam. Mind you the heat
was crazy by this time.


 

All around beautiful day minus the heat.


SUN CITY


We left the morning of New Years Eve. 
Another hot day. Not much to say about
the day, besides the fact that it was my 
first time seeing that many people. 




Beach body on display *wink*
That sums up my festive season.
Hope you had a beautiful one with
yours.
Looking forward to an abundantly
blessed 2016.

You May Also Like

4 comments