Goo Moremi Gorge Excursion

by - 04:18


Yet another sight seeing trip. So for the entire week I was working in Palapye and it was a rough
week to say the least. So to blow off some steam, me and my work mates took a detour to Goo
Moremi which is about 70kms from Palapye.

Trust and believe that I was highly impressed.





RECEPTION

We got to the reception and the staff was so welcoming and we were given a tour guide who would then usher us through the gorge.


DECOR


Below is the décor by the bathrooms. A vintage freak like me was so excited and I was gawking and Oh'ing and Ah'ing when I saw the gorgeous finishing's that they used.









This chandelier is EVERYTHING!


THE POOL

I had to go to the pool. In all honesty, out of everything, the infinity pool at Moremi Gorge reeled me. Had to literally beg the tour guide to go see this infamous pool that I have seen all over social media. The restaurant by the pool is still in construction so couldn't get food or drinks there. The pool was a tad smaller than I had imagined which in pictures looks huge but is actually not as big.


THE GORGE


We walked about 100m to see the gorge from the parking area which is 3.5kms from the reception, which along the path we saw pools of water. The path going there was interesting to say the least. Had to walk on wooden planks and climb rocks which made 100m feel like it was a kilometer away. The view of the gorge was absolutely worth it. 



























Goo Moremi was absolutely beautiful. I would go absolutely go back there and go through them rocks like a boss b*. 

You May Also Like

0 comments