MAUN ROUNDUP

by - 05:22

Pheww well, this is the last post about my Maun trip.
I have milked it to the fullest. To only imagine that I was in Maun for a day but managed to get so much content for the blog still amazes me. This is all thanks to the OD Phuthego Photography Crew, amazing work that they do.

Ok now for my favorite section,the pictures!

CAPPELLO MAUN

This Cappello was quite new to my eyes as the last time in my previous blogpost about Maun the Restaurant wasn't there. I keep saying that this restaurant reminds me of those shore restaurants just a couple of meters away from the beach. There were very few people there for a Saturday, this could've been because it was mid month but I loved the chilled vibe of it. The music inside was so vibey. The Cappello is a MUST-GO to place.








 MAUN BACKPACKERS


So we went looking for " The Beach" and the regular town folk did not have the slightest idea of where that was. So we landed here at the Maun Backpackers. HEEE! It was lit to say the least. So people come through with their drinks and braai equipment and relax by the Thamalakane River, play their own music and just relax. No money spent and its kid friendly though you have to be very cautious. We also got to meet some village folks who were fishing by the riverbank.












As these pictures depict the Backpackers was a relaxed spot. Unfortunately we didn't manage to make it to the boat cruise in time as we were late but its something I hope to do next time as there will be definitely be a next time.

RAKOPS

On our way out, I had to take pictures by the famous trees just a little after Rakops.





You May Also Like

1 comments