25th BIRTHDAY

by - 06:34

25TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so for my birthday. I went to Dbn with my honeyboo
whoever he is, whereever he is haha!
So this honey boo of mine on my birthday.
we took a young road trip to Durban.
Of which on my birthday we went to the beach then 
later when out.

So for dinner we went Roma Revolving Restaurant
HISTORY: Its the 3rd of its kind in the world.
Has an excellent sea view and takes between and hour
and an hour and a half to make a full 360 degrees.
So it rotates while you are eating so you see the sea view.
It was absolutely divine, impeccable service and such lovely food.
It had such a lovely set up, not too noisy and not too many "KIDS"
you know what I mean.


 THE VIEW



Ocean View

#OOTN #MONOCHROME




Whats going to Durban without going to the BEACH right??






@LizzieVuitton - Instagram
@being_lizzie- Twitter
@Lizzie Tshandu - Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments