The Test Kitchen

by - 03:44

So on a random Saturday, me and my girl B decided to go check out a local restaurant around Gaborone called The Test Kitchen Cafe. Upon our arrival we found the restaurant closed but were kindly assisted.

So the Test Kitchen opens upon request. Refilwe was kind enough to allow us to go in and check the decor.

All I can say is WOW! As a mini art enthusiast, though I do not have an artistic bone in my body, I was highly impressed. Such beautiful and unique decor. Let me stop the ranting and show you the pics.









Beautiful restaurant. What I love the most about it is that it showcases local artists work. ALL the pieces here are by local artists. I have been feeling very patriotic of late, my last 2 blog posts were about young  Batswana. Our country is at the  brink of turning 50, we need to  support our own. We have been empowering others and neglecting  ours. Lets push our local businesses till others support ours like we've been supporting theirs.

Back to the The Test Kitchen, should you need their services do not hesitate to call them on 
71398276 or call 3111012.

Their Facebook page is:



You May Also Like

1 comments