The Night Market

by - 22:33

The No. 1 Ladies Coffee House hosted a Night Market this past Saturday. I learnt of the event last minute but I made sure I was in attendance.



STALLS





I adored these creations. From the branding which is proudly BW to the quality feel of the products. The most unfortunate part is I didn't get the company name, but if you are interested in these products which range from wooden ashtrays, aprons, tshirts and even rompers.

JUST GINGER



I had the most yummy gemere/ginger  courtesy of Just Ginger. What I loved about Just Ginger is the simplistic branding that is not too much but makes an impact. Absolutely impressive. 



SEATBELTS AND OPENSPACES


Love the cushions in the back


BW flag inspired earrings to the far right




Thuto Sekate is the mastermind of this brand. Her products are so unique, nothing you can easily find anywhere plus she creates her products herself. Props for that. Her brand offers jewellery, bags, clothing, decor from organic material.

Thuto Sekate

ARTWORK




No company name again, sigh. Loved some of these pieces.

HOMEGIRL





If you recall from my last post, there was a picture with HomeGirl products. Finally got to meet the creative who came up with this concept.

Their Facebook page  is Homegirl Botswana



All around beautiful initiative. Amazing vibe, jazz in the background. I hope to attend more of these in future with even more stalls.


You May Also Like

0 comments