Chill Step Sunday

by - 00:12

26TH JUNE EDITION

Who doesn't love a good Sunday out? Went ahead and pulled through Chill Step Sunday event at Zambezi Towers at the CBD in Gaborone. It wasn't my  first time there, so I knew that what was on display would not disappoint.




REXX DRAWS MAUTLE

I remember I saw Rexx's paintings at my  first Chill Step at Molapo Crossing Piazza.
I went and shared his work on my Instagram. That is how much I was intrigued by his work. Such a talented young man if you ask me.  ABSOLUTELY LOVE his work. 






PHENYO "BARESTAIN ARTS" SAIDOO

Another artist whose craft I absolutely loved. Saw pieces from hand cravings to pencil art. Very talented artist.



SEATBELTS AND OPENSPACES



Precious pic of me and Thuto Of Seatbelts and Openspaces




KANYA CREATIONS

The stall caught my eye. I loved their display, they had beautiful traditional accessories and clothing, yes even baby clothing.





INTERACTIONS

Yes! The one thing I love about this event is that you get to meet the creatives. You get to hear what inspired the artist. You also get to meet other art enthusiasts.




Interactions with the coolest in the city: MCee and Musa
Side note LiquidLibrary was in the building and may I add that they have the best cocktails in town. Who doesn't love a good cocktail? I enjoyed my time at the event and will be present at their next event.


PIC CREDIT : @ODPHUTHEGO PHOTOGRAPHY

You May Also Like

0 comments