Lobatse

by - 12:04


So a couple of days back I went past Lobatse. The aim was to spot a location for an impromptu shoot. As is all the time, we stumbled upon two spots. But before the pictures, let me give you a brief run through of the old town that is Lobatse courtesy of Sesigo.org.bw 

"Lobatse is a town named after Chief Molebatsi. Before independence, Lobatse was the country’s principal town and retains many of the older style colonial buildings nestling in a range of hills with tree-lined avenues and a slightly wetter, cooler climate. For the most part, these are in a sad state of collapse"

SHOTS AROUND TOWN






I am kind of disappointed that I could not find areas with captivating structures. I was expecting a couple of run down buildings that could make for a beautiful location shoot alas this is all I got. I do hope the next time I go I will be able to spot such places. If you do know of interesting areas in L.O.B. aka Bandleng, do hit me up.

Wouldn't be me if I didn't pull this



PIC CREDIT: @ODPhuthego_photography

You May Also Like

0 comments