Top Activities to do in Gaborone: Go Up Kgale Hill

by - 04:53

Guess whose back, back again!
Here we go, I'll be listing the top 10 activities that you can do when living around Gaborone.

The first one of course is going up Kgale Hill.










Though most go up Kgale for fitness purposes, I thoroughly enjoyed the view I saw when at the top.
I have to admit that I was cussing most of the way to the top (lol!) I had to push through to experience what people always talk about and it was worth it.





There are a number of improvements that could be made first being very cautious when going up as some of the rocks that you step on are slippery making it a bit dangerous for the young. It would be great to have the history of Botswana in the form of signs. It would made the trip less tiresome that you can stop over and be educated about Botswana. Lastly, at the top, it would be great to have a big binocular (similar to the one in Goo Moremi Gorge) so you can see the city from there. Besides that lets meet at the top!



You May Also Like

0 comments