Activities to do in Johannesburg: Visit The Goliath Comedy Club

by - 00:46


On a good Thursday night, my partner and I headed to the Goliath Comedy Club. So the comedy club is located in Melrose Arch. Melrose Arch gives an overseas feel, stores situated in the same area. It is so gorgeous. Let me show you all the pictures.



So there was Happy Hour at the Roast Cafe. I was a tad disappointed by the list of cocktails that were listed to be under happy hour. The recommended cocktail by the waiter was also not the best. The food, on the other hand, was quick and good.




The performers were all funny. I was disappointed that Tumie Morake didn't come as she was advertised to be there, though there was a disclaimer that the lineup could change. So, my partner, had us sitting front and center, and everyone knows that people in the front row at comedy shows are never safe. Rest assured, we were all not safe as the comedians were taking jabs at everyone, it was funny because then you don't feel attacked. The host requested we put away our phones so we get to enjoy the show which we did thoroughly. I would go back there again. It should be in your bucket list.

If you have a place you would like me to review in and around Johannesburg do hit up my comments.
If you need your place to be reviewed by Being Lizzie do hit up my email at: elizabethtshandu@gmail.com.

Until the next post, stay lovely!

You May Also Like

0 comments