Activities to do in Johannesburg: Visit The Ice Skating Rink

by - 05:13

Wow! Well, my lover and I decided to go to the ice skating rink in Northgate Mall. We both have NEVER gone ice skating, we went ahead and broke our skating virginity. Let me tell you, skating is not as easy as they make it seem on the tele. Firstly there is balancing then gliding whilst balancing and trying not to fall and that is not easy.

So my lover tried to go around the rink twice and he gave in, mainly because he couldn't balance. So ol'girl was there trying to glide, I got the hang of it but couldn't leave the wall because I was scared of falling. And how smart, I was wearing shorts which was not ideal for skating coz dare I fall then I would have been gliding on ice with my bare skin. It was an interesting activity though, I would try it again.







Do check the Ice Rink website for their prices at: www.theicerink.co.za.
Til the next activity!!!!


You May Also Like

0 comments