being lizzie

by - 05:15

Being Lizzie Part I



Yey! who would have ever thought I would be about this blogging business? Well anyways here I am.

Ready and willing to share any and everything that i feel i can share, be it about me, fashion or politics anything.

So in a nut shell I am Elizabeth Tshandu aka Lizzie Vuitton. There is no story behind Vuitton, I just loved Louis Vuitton back in the day and I added it as my surname on my Facebook and as they say, the rest is history.

I'd love to see more pics, wouldn't you.

LIZZIE THE MODEL


So yes modelling was part of my life. I mean I am a lanky 1.79m girl, how could it not be part of my life? yeah that aside.... here are the pics




This was one of the biggest shows I've done with the Diamond Trading Company. We were flanked by security guards coz YES we had real diamonds on us.


This was my favourite shoot by far. It was done by the duo Dream Team Imaging and they had a way of making me feel so comfortable. First shoot i ever smiled at whaaat!

This shot was done by Tipsy Photography back in 2011. This is by far one of my favourite pics and will go up my wall. Oh yeah and i was representing Charmer Boi clothing line for about 2 years.


This was a shot taken by the GREAT Shike Olsen originally for Canoe Magazine in Ghana but the shots ended up being utilized locally. bummer :(

This is another shot for a local Magazine Botshelo.


phewwww! I could go on and on with the pics but I think the point is driven.


LIZZIE THE FUN FASHION LOVER 


So obviously with the modeling I became a fan of fashion and going out. I would never call myself a "socialite" but I love to go out. I mean I don't wanna have kids and be bumping into them out at night. Am gonna have my fun now while I still got the time, patience and body for it it lol.

2014 Yarona Fm Music Awards Dressed by Betty Seatlholo

2014 New Years Eve. Legs on Legs

Skyy Vodka party in Durban

Miss Botswana 2013

All White Party 2014 dressed by Betty Seatlholo


You May Also Like

2 comments