Cape Town Excursion

by - 02:29

So my festive season....

Went to Cape Town for hollies primarily for one of the besties graduation. And all I can say is wow! When I first got there, I just saw the ocean and so much construction going on. I wasn't impressed, AT FIRST. I ate my words after getting into the heart of Cape Town.


So PICTURES right?! right



So this was Day 1: We went to the Blue Peter restaurant by the shore. The view was amazing.


Day 2: So while heading out to the stores, being the young Prima Donna I am, i went around taking pics. 


Prima Donna Tendencies


Then this was taken at Cubana, yeah we were STANDING! I cant get over it, excuse me. But my besties are gorgeous shem



So then we went to the "IT SPOT" of CPT, Mzolis. The house music there was on roids. One problem, the congestion, the queue to order, tables with lots and lots of bottles, had to crop this pic coz there were so many bottles on the table... It is a wonderful place none the less

So before this pic was taken, I got sick coz I ate some funky ass hot dog from somewhere coz the queue was long, heeee! Damn near fainted, they were trying to bewitch me I tell you ijaaah! So, we met a young lad who was selling these awesome African Print dresses. His label is called MaCasi label. Check it on FB or holla at him if you are around Mzolis. Tell him you know me maybe you might get discount :P





This was the last day, went for short shorties :) them legs must be seen. You work out all year to flaunt your figure when you can riiiiiiight?!


By the Long Beach sign. When we took this pic, some guys were very happy to wanna take our pic of which we refused. BE WARNED  dont trust ANY and EVERYONE.

This has to be one of my favourite pics from the trip, it was by this cool clothing store. It sold some vintage stuff. Mind you we LOOOOOVE all things vintage.

We took the Metro Rail to Simons Town, I personally do not like Metro Rail but this one was slightly better than the Jhb one. The train went past the ocean. It was the coolest thing ever. Our song for the trip was MR PROBZ - WAVES. If you ever get on the train play that song and you will understand.



We went on a young boat ride while in Simons Town. It was soooooo cool.


This was a young pic that was taken on the last night, we went to every club in Long Street that popped. After this night I was done with the festive season.



ALLLLLLL AROUND ONE OF MY BEST TRIPS....


Instagram: LizzieVuitton
Facebook: Lizzie Vuitton Tshandu
Twitter: LizzieVuitton



You May Also Like

2 comments