undeclared mermaid

by - 03:05

There are days i just go through my phone just view my

pictures, yes all 2K of them :"D.
Realized I have so many pictures by the ocean, water fountain,
waterfall you name it. I kinda like water hey..... i mean here goes



DURBAN

I've been to Dbn so many times I've lost count. Every time I go there I MUST go to the beach and I MUST take a pic. Sue me or don't take me there I say :"D. The first 3 pics were taken on the same day hey!




The Rick-shaw: very cool experience.Word of advise though don't get on it after a very hot day and in the late after noon. As you know, its controlled by some men there. So eish body ordour, yeah! but hey he gotta make that paper akere. Support a nigga! Enjoy it!


Ushaka Marine: very interesting! If you are into history, of which I kind of am, you will enjoy this.
And yes those are toilets



.


Still at Ushaka: I don't know when this was taken but it
must have been sometime in December 2012. So this is
typical me, the joker. Despite all the serious pictures and poses
this is ME! I'll do something very weird just before a pic is taken.
If I get that Reality Show gig, you all will see :"D



So here they were shutting down the place cos it was starting to rain. They played the best house music though while we were in the water. Was chuffed that they had to shut down. The weather literally rained on our parade.

July 2013: My explanation for the gear is that
1.  I didn't know we were going to the beach
2. It was cold
3. We were coming back to Botswana and I was dressed to travel. 

Those are my excuses and I am sticking to them.



Bike ride by the beach. It had been close to 13 years since I got on a bike.
I was so rusty almost fell and damn near ran over little kids :"D.
Rest assured, the kids are fine.
No kids were harmed during the filming of this activity


This was taken the last time I was in Durban.
July 2014. It was actually very liberating to just hang with my cheeks out for a good 5 minutes.
No judgement. I had a Special K moment. :"D. This pic was taken before i cut my hair.


RICHARDS BAY

This was an impromptu visit to Richards Bay on the 16th of December 2012,if I am not wrong.
I have never been/seen a beach with that many black people and little to no white people.
 


SUN CITY

This was my first time in Sun City. I forgot the year must have been 2012 tho.
Completely over dressed


This was the second time.
I kinda got the memo, though am there with wet denim shorts ijaah!
I have no excuse for the denim. Lemme elon' :"D



NELSON MANDELA SQUARE

Not an ocean, but the water feature intrigued me. So when this pic was taken, I was with my bae's (the hot bff's from the Cape Town post, if you haven't seen it just keep scrolling down) and we were mocking the "Looking down" pose by IG Fashionistas, We never thought that the pic would end up being this cool. Shout out to the IG Filters.



CAPE TOWN

Tried to stop myself from uploading the Cape Town pictures, AGAIN.
I'll just throw in this one. When this pic was taken at the Camps Bay beach, it was
around 8pm and it was sooooo cold. We had to take a quick one,
the pic quality is soo bad :(


ZIMBABWE VIC FALLS

This was taken in Victoria Falls December 2013. Though it was my
3rd visit there, I can not get used to the aura. Its is quite enchanting. One thing though, when you get there either have an umbrella or buy a rain coat. My weak hair wouldnt recover for weeks on end, the struggle.





This was a relatives wedding. No ocean or waterfall just a pool. :"D
Oh outfit by Betty Seatlholo: Angelina Bella
 

All that being said, I wish money could come out of my ears so I could globe trot. So in the mean time I'll enjoy Southern Africa. :) xoxo




You May Also Like

0 comments